Vintage super rare quilted midi skirt & matching bag UK 10-14
- This absolutely beautiful vintage high waisted skirt and bag set was created for French actress Renee Faure.
- Renee Faure was an acclaimed French actress (1918 -2005) and featured in movies including “The Charterhouse of Palma” and “Rasputin” and was a jury member during 1953 Cannes Film Festival.
- Made in Provence France this incredible skirt and bag set is totally unique.
- Features incredible ribbon and quilting detailing, Broderie anglaise hem and has the cutest quilted pocket.
- No fabric label but very likely cotton
- The dress has an elasticated waist so could fit anyone sized UK 10-14
- Length 27”
- Waist unstretched 28” and stretched 46”
- Styled one a size 10 model